Business Manager France
Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Join one of the fastest growing scale ups in the Proptech industry and become a cornerstone of the company's future. As a business development manager, you would be responsible for leading and managing sales operations in France and maximizing revenue growth while taking the lead on our largest deals and negotiate effectively to devise the most beneficial contract for both parties
- Commercial Strategy - Owns, defines & executes commercial strategy in collaboration with lead team
- Top-line target - Delivers on monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets
- Strategic Input - Is a key contributor to the overall strategy of the company
- Sales Ops - Is responsible for excellence in sales operations and pipeline follow-through
- Greenfield Business Development - builds pipeline according to targets
- Customer Growth - works to identify customer growth, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with Drawbotics' most strategic customers
- Messaging & Marketing Strategy - manage and work with a Marketing Manager to create and execute
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in French
- At least two years experience of establishing, leading and managing demanding client relationships is essential
- Methodical and analytical in approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- A positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate to the audience
- Have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- Forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, real estate, marketing or branding
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.