Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and offer amazing customer experience. Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs. We're looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
Drawbotics is looking for a Product Owner to help us reach the next step in product growth. As a product owner, you will be in charge of drawing up the specifications and requirements for IT projects and tracking their progress. You will ensure that the projects are well defined, match the clients' needs and are deployed in a timely manner. You will report to, and work closely with, the CTO.
- Manage tech projects from idea to deployment, through drawing up the specifications with those concerned and managing their implementation with the IT team
- Ensure the coherence of all the projects being output by the team, regarding features, vision, and UX/UI.
- Prioritize user stories and be pedagogic in the process why with all involved parties
- Take part in the documentation of new and existing processes. We are growing and no one will be left behind
- You are a result-oriented person with strong analytical skills.
- You know how to communicate clearly under pressure and thrive to find solutions and compromises in these conditions
- You want to be involved in all parts of the product and are driven by never-ending curiosity
- Your worst nightmare is being a cog in a big machine without a proper sense of accomplishment. Or spiders. Either one makes sense
- You know how and when to ask questions when stuck, and it does not affect your motivation
- You enjoy making everyone's lives easier and easing communication across technical and non-technical teams
- You are fluent in English
- Join an international team in the most European city: Brussels.
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics, but we love to teach, share and learn.
- The right tools for the job. We'll hook you up with the setup you need, and feel free to suggest and educate the rest of the team on software or new techs if you deem it necessary.
- Unlimited flow of actual coffee (Nespresso is a no-no) + drinks and snacks in the office.
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments (We are a bit competitive, so buckle up).
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities.
- Free time every week to work on open source projects, preferably with your teammates, to explore new technologies, new frameworks, or just to solve an internal dilemma.
You'd be joining a group of extraordinary people
who are dedicated hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let's have a chat.
Send us a little something about yourself.