3D Artist Instructor
Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
- Develop and train our 3D team to reach for 3D excellence
- Implement, together with our R&D department, the newest innovations in 3D design
- Consistently motivate the team to exceed goals and think bigger
- Integrate the latest initiatives into our production pipeline & operational processes
- Establish artistic guidelines for 3D team
- Collaborative and cross-functional role; you will have the opportunity to work across 2 continents, both in the Antananarivo office and at our headquarters in Brussels
- Software agnostic and able to work with a wide variety of 3D tools (e.g. 3ds Max, Vray, Maya, Revit, Sketchup, After Effects, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with real-time environments, ideally using Physically Based Rendering
- Experience with low-polygon modeling for gaming or real-time environments (e.g., Unity3D, Unreal)
- Native French speaker, outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English
- An interest in, and knowledge of, architectural design and visualization
- Leader and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong design sense for visual details
- A good eye for detail and realism
- Advanced knowledge of materials and lighting
- Good attitude, work ethic, and strong verbal communication skills
- A scrappy, yet thoughtful, approach to getting things done
- Smart, productive and immune to sarcasm
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
Special 3D team:
- Travel between our fantastic offices in Brussels & Antananarivo
- In Madagascar, we take care of everything (housing, transport, food,..)
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.