Online Marketing Specialist
Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
- Be responsible for building online marketing strategy and acquiring customers
- Design, lead, and measure integrated marketing campaigns (online, social)
- Execute marketing strategy from online ad optimization to LP optimization with SEO, working with external agencies while hitting the target CPA
- Track impact ongoing SEO and content initiatives, based on predetermined success metrics
- Create and deliver recurring SEM performance reports
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
- Assist in productizing the analytics required to drive improvements in our business, and work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards
- Identify market opportunities by understanding target segments, Drawbotics value propositions, unmet needs and competitions
- 2 to 4 years professional experience in managing complex online marketing
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEM (preferably in-house SEM in e-commerce), with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs
- 1+ year of Project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEM and online marketing
- Strong quantitative & qualitative data analytic and problem solving skills, as well as great attention to detail
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English & French
- Comfortable with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in a startup company or in a foreign country a plus
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Self-motivation and can work independently
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.