Office Manager - Brussels
Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. He/She will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently and assisting in daily office needs.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Previous experience as an Office manager or Administrative assistant
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.