Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Drawbotics is looking for a Product Owner to help us reach the next step in products growth. As a product owner, you will be in charge of drawing up the specifications and requirements for IT projects and tracking their progress. You will ensure that the projects are well defined, match the clients' needs and are deployed in a timely manner. You will report to, and work closely with, the CTO.
- Manage tech projects from idea to deployment, through drawing up the specifications with those concerned and managing their implementation with the IT team
- Ensure the coherence of all the projects being output by the team, regarding features, vision, and UX/UI.
- Prioritize user stories and be pedagogic in the process why with all involved parties
- Take part in the documentation of new and existing processes. We are growing and no one will be left behind
- You are a result-oriented person with strong analytical skills.
- You know how to communicate clearly under pressure and thrive to find solutions and compromises in these conditions
- You want to be involved in all parts of the product and are driven by never-ending curiosity
- Your worst nightmare is being a cog in a big machine without proper sense of accomplishment. Or spiders. Either one makes sense
- You know how and when to ask questions when stuck, and it does not affect your motivation
- You enjoy making everyone's lives easier and easing communication across technical and non-technical teams
- You are fluent in English
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.