Project Manager - EN/NL
Looking to build something amazing?
Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Join one of the fastest growing scaleups in the Proptech industry and become a cornerstone of the company's future. As a project manager, you are responsible for managing huge real estate marketing projects directly with our Dutch and English speaking clients in more than 15 countries
- You are the client’s main point of contact from the very start of a project through to delivery of final artwork and marketing tools
- Bridge the gap between Sales Team and Operations Team
- Liaise with the client on requirements, develop the schedule and implement marketing strategy into every aspect of the client's project
- You collaborate with operational management and support the super talented artistic & marketing teams to produce the very best work they can, by ensuring that they have all the tools and information they need for the job at hand.
- Organized and dependable, both our Clients and team will rely on you to stay on top of all current and future projects
- Work together with senior management and the IT team to help us improve our project management platform
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English and Dutch.
- At least two years experience of establishing, leading and managing demanding client relationships is essential
- A positive team player - have the ability to provide support, reassurance, motivation and clear direction to the directors, project leads and artists working to tight deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail, ensuring all communications are accurate, articulate and appropriate to the audience
- Have a consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- Forward thinking, ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Ideally have a background in architectural visualisation, real estate, architecture, interior design, marketing or branding
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Opportunity to grow quickly and potentially build a great team from the ground up
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee and tea + tons of drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people
Send us a little something about yourself.