Frontend Engineer - Intern
Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and offer amazing customer experience. Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs. We're looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
- Proactive & passionate
- Curious & eager to learn every single day
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- Smart, productive and immune to sarcasm
- Familiar with git
- You obsess over details, but can see the bigger picture. Simplicity is what drives your work (and your code!)
- Your resume won’t matter much. What does is what you can show us. A little app, school project, whatever. Some code you’re proud of
- You are available for 4 to 6 months
- Join an international team in the most European city: Brussels.
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics, but we love to teach, share and learn.
- The right tools for the job. We'll hook you up with the setup you need, and feel free to suggest and educate the rest of the team on software or new techs if you deem it necessary.
- Unlimited flow of actual coffee (Nespresso is a no-no) + drinks and snacks in the office.
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments (We are a bit competitive, so buckle up).
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities.
- Free time every week to work on open source projects, preferably with your teammates, to explore new technologies, new frameworks, or just to solve an internal dilemma.
Onboard on the tech stack through a pet project. Work in pair programming sessions and in autonomy to learn and understand the different aspects of it
Finish the pet project by yourself and present it to the rest of the team. Get acquainted with your first issues to fix on actual products
You are now working full-time on a product, fixing bugs and you're starting to work on your first pre-defined features
You worked on several aspects of different products, you have a good understanding of the architecture and you can be on-boarded in a matter of hours to work on any project. You're starting to work in autonomy. You know when to ask questions and when to focus and dig to find answers.
You work on your own feature in an autonomous way. You understand the pre-requisites of the processes in place and know how to navigate them. You have a clear understanding of what we do and how we do it, and you start to contribute to it.
You'd be joining a group of extraordinary people
who are dedicated hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let's have a chat.
Send us a little something about yourself.